A new environmentalism
- Does not settle for campaigns to impoverish our lives but strives to make natural resources abundantly and sustainably available,
- Avoids top-down regulatory approaches recognizing that one-size does not fit all,
- Recognizes that economically feasible solutions are essential tools for environmental preservation,
- Refuses to leave people, businesses, economies and communities degraded or destroyed in the name of environmental progress,
- Rejects calls to condition and hold hostage environmental sustainability to partisan political agendas,
- Recognizes that concern for environmental preservation is not the sole province of a select few visionaries but widely shared by people of all occupations, races and creeds.
Do you like this post?